What you’ll Learn
American Heart Association (AHA) certified Basic life support (BLS) training reinforces
healthcare professionals’ understanding of the importance of early CPR and defibrillation, performing CPR, choking relief, using an AED, and the role of each link in the Chain of Survival.
BLS is the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. The AHA’s BLS Course
has been updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association
Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This video-
based, Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life
support skills for application in both in-facility and pre-hospital settings.
- Importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Application of the steps of the Chain of Survival
- Signs of someone needing CPR
- High-quality CPR skills acquisition for adults, children and infants
- Importance of early use of an AED
- AED skill demonstration
- Effective ventilations with a barrier device
- Multirescuer resuscitation and skill acquisition
- Techniques for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children and infants.
Eligibility: All healthcare professionals.
Location: Multiple Locations across India-Delhi, Mumbai,Hyderabad, Chennai,Chandigarh, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Pune, Indore, Kochi and more locations to be added