What you’ll Learn
- Key changes in pediatric advanced life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010
- 1- and 2-rescuer infant CPR
- Management of respiratory emergencies
- Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
- Vascular access
- 1- and 2-rescuer child CPR and AED use
- Cardiac, Respiratory and Shock case discussions and simulations
- Resuscitation team concept
- Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
Overcoming the limitation of conventional knowledge based learning, this hands-on workshop will give you an opportunity to practice the pediatric basic and advanced cardiac life support procedures in a simulated environment without fear of harming the patient. This will help you to master your skills in practicing Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
This simulation workshop aims to focus on various case-based discussions with comprehensive learning.
Aiming to provide a cognitive approach towards clinical decision-making and management of patients in emergency, intensive care and critical care departments using Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
We welcome you all to be a part of an exhilarating simulation workshop on “Pediatric Advanced Life Support” certified by American Heart Association (AHA).
Eligibility: All healthcare professionals.
Location: Multiple Locations across India-Delhi, Mumbai,Hyderabad, Chennai,Chandigarh, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Pune, Indore, Kochi and more locations to be added